Please read carefully the rights and obligations of AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, which will be immediately valid when starting any of our services. After the AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES confirm your reservation, the contract will be automatically made between AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES and the Client, based on the terms and conditions mentioned below.
All rates are in Euros.
When making a reservation, please ensure that you include the following information in your email; number of people to participate in the tour; date; email, contacts; which excursions you would like to participate in and, if needed, any special requests. All values on the website refer to the price per person.
Once the service has started, the customer will be accepting the terms and conditions, without exception.
AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES will not be responsible for incorrect email addresses or inability to deliver the email.
If your booking confirmation is not delivered, you must ask us to resend it with the booking confirmations already paid for by you.
All reservations made online will be confirmed by email. Whenever a payment is made, you must send us an email with proof of payment.
All activities that involve Moto4/Quad are considered risky activities, so you should reserve with the awareness that this is an activity that requires good to moderate physical condition and natural aptitude to carry out the activity you intend to book.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a driving licence.
- Legal guardians of underage passengers assume any and all liability for them.
- We do not advise passengers under the age of 14 on motorcycles/Quad tours.
- The use of alcohol is strictly prohibited before and during any tour.
- All drivers must read our driving terms and conditions and sign a disclaimer and acceptance.
All our activities and passengers will be covered with the mandatory civil liability insurance in force.
We will not be responsible for any damages or losses caused to the Customer when he participates in any activity outside our circuits.
We do not accept any responsibility for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during our tours.
The insurance inherent to the vehicle only charges damages against third parties, as there is no insurance against own damages, the responsibility is in the entirety of the driver in the event of damage at the time of the activity.
- The cancellation of your reservation must be made by email and sent to AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES:
- 48 hours in advance – Full refund
- Less than 24 hours notice – 50% of the total amount
- Less than 12 hours notice – 25% of the total amount
- No-shows and on-site cancellations – No refund
- Changes made by AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
We reserve the right to change any of our itineraries at any time and at our discretion according to unforeseen situations. We reserve the right to change the itinerary depending on weather conditions, customers’ ability to drive and other relevant situations.
As professionals we are, we will avoid as much as possible this change to happen but, if necessary, we will substitute with alternative itineraries and with the same monetary value.
After confirming the requested reservation, all information will be sent to you as soon as possible.
AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES reserves the right to cancel all or part of the tour, in case of extreme weather conditions; bad weather alerts; natural disasters; strikes or civil conflicts; terrorist activity; fire; flood and similar conditions.
We are constantly striving so that our tours can have even more quality, in this way, we can include any attraction that may become available to further enrich our tours and Clients.
We reserve the right to change our rates at any time, however the rate will be maintained for all bookings already confirmed.
Potential Customers should understand that it is not guaranteed that our vehicles may be decorated with AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES logos
In case our fleet is not large enough to accommodate all our passengers, AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES reserves the right to hire vehicles with similar characteristics and accompanied by AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES guides.
This situation will be avoided as much as possible by us.
We reserve the right at any time to change any of our advertising brochures.
Our Clients will be invited to show respect for the different types of customs existing in the Azores.
If you do not accept this request, you may be asked to leave the tour without any right to a refund.
Our representative/guide will decide whether to cancel your tour and your decision will be final.
Your Guide may need to make a decision for your safety.
This is a condition of our reservations that the Client must accept and comply with, otherwise we may refuse to continue the tour. In this case, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be at the agreed location. Due to the nature of the service, AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES is not responsible if you have to leave or arrive later than expected. AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES will endeavor to ensure that all departures and arrivals are made on time.
- Meeting point
When making your reservation you will be informed of the meeting point. We do not provide pick Up/drop off on our Quad and Buggy tours.
- Your Obligations and Responsibilities
The Client must inform in writing any physical condition or medication to which he may be subject.
By booking our services, you accept all responsibility for any damage or loss caused by the Client.
Full payment for any loss or damage will be paid on site directly to our representative/guide.
In case of refusal, the Customer will be responsible for meeting all claims (including legal costs) as a result of its actions. The customer will have to sign a disclaimer with the following parameters:
- Respect all the information provided by the tour guide of the activity company;
- Take full responsibility for any damage caused to the vehicle and equipment used during the activity.
- Be aware that the insurance inherent to the vehicle only covers damages against third parties, as there is no insurance against own damages, the driver is fully responsible for damages, at the time of the activity;
- Be aware that damages can range from €50 to €5,000.
- Abusive driving, pedestrians / skidding and behavior that may endanger the proper functioning of the activity are prohibited and may result in the offender’s expulsion.
- Follow the route defined in the activity;
- Be aware of the risks involved in the activity and assume any responsibility for any damage to my physical integrity or personal property.
- Possess physical and mental condition capable of performing the activity I propose
In case the Customer wishes to file a complaint, he can make a request directly to the guide/driver or he can contact us to provide him with our online complaints book.
- Weather Conditions
Under no circumstances will AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES be held responsible for the weather conditions that may eventually affect the tour’s itinerary. Due to weather conditions, we may have to cancel the scheduled tour, informing Customers in due time of this situation.
- Smoking Policy
Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed in our vehicles.
AZORES OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
(Mountainvibrant – Animação Turística, Soc. Unip., Lda.)
Adress: Rua Nossa Senhora das Candeias, n.º 1D – Ponta Delgada
LINK DO SITE: